Included in the Tour
- Airline tickets for flights within Peru
- Tour of Pachacamac, City Tours of Lima and Cusco.
- Excursion through the Sacred Valley
- VIP buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Excursion to Machu Picchu via Expedition Train.
- Excursion to Maras (Salineras) and Moray, with Pachamanca (typical meal)
- Excursion through the Southern Valley (Valle Sur) archeological sites with lunch at Sicuani.
- Excursions on Lake Titicaca: Floating islands of the Uros, plus Amantani and Taquile islands.
- Bilingual guides for all tours
- Entrance Tickets to all attractions
- 24/7 assistance and travel insurance
- Hotels for every night
- Many meals (in addition to the ones listed above; see the itinerary)
Cost (updated December 11, 2018)
- Peruvian experience: $2,350 per person (double occupancy)
- Round trip airfare: $1,185 (Optional group travel with the Palmers on American Airlines, RDU ➞ LIM ➞ RDU). See below if you prefer to make your own flight arrangements.
- Optional trips on days 7 & 9 are extra.Optional trips on days 7 & 9 are extra.
- Day 7 – Second Day at Machu Picchu $78 (3 hours visit)
- Day 7 – Second Day at Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu climb: $96
- Day 9 – Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain Trek: $40
- Day 9 – Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain on a pack horse: $70
- Deposit (Paying the deposit guarantees all prices as they appear here on the day you pay the deposit. Print this page as proof in case any prices change later.)
Can I make my own travel arrangements to and from Peru?
Yes. If you are not leaving from North Carolina, or just want to negotiate your own air fair to and from Peru for any other reason, feel free to do so. In that event, you would pay us the base fee of $2,350 plus the value of any optional trips you choose, but you would be responsible for paying your chosen airline separately.
If you are choose this option, you need to arrive in Perú no later than 10:00 pm on June 28. That will allow you time to get to the hotel (Casa Andina Select, Miraflores) and be ready for our tour of Pachacamac the following morning.